AKTU, Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida is going to organize a Zonal Fest “Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical, Literary & Management Fest_2019-20” on 08th & 09th November,2019.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All the participants should bring their college Identity Card.
- All the participants should bring No Objection Certificate from Director/Principle of the concerned college. Event wise list of participants may be prepared for this purpose.
- One player can participate in maximum 3 events.
- All the participating colleges should provide list of each team to the Zonal Centre atleast 10 days before starting of the fest.
- Only one team from a college will be allowed to participate in a particular event.
- All the teams should report at the respective Zonal Centres timely so that registration process can be completed as per time schedule.
- An identity card to all the participants/office bearers will be issue at Zonal center, It is necessary to all will bear this card at all times during the events.
- Participants of all events should report at the assigned venue at least 30 minutes before start of the respective events.
- Two office bearers, 1M/1F, should accompany the squad from each participating college who will be responsible for discipline of their team. Officials should also bring their college Identity Card.
- If any participant is found involved in any indisciplinary activities he/she will be debarred from the fest immediately.
- Illegal participation of any participant/Team in any event will be responsible for disqualification of all teams of the concerned college from all events of the fest and the college authority will be responsible for this act.
- Religion based performances will not be allowed. Such performances may cause disqualification.
- Decision of the judges/ will be final and binding to all.