IBM CAREER EDUCATION PROGRAM
In today’s world, especially in fast paced developing economies like India, there is a huge demand for skilled IT professionals. To cater this immensely growing need, it is very vital to transform the education system into a modern, technically advanced system that would help the students build the required industry capabilities right from the foundation level.
To this effect, IBM Career Education Program has made upgradations in academia, in terms of rapidly building industry-relevant software capabilities that organizations need today. The program is a holistic, comprehensive one with customized offerings for Engineering and Business students and faculty members; ensuring the right results & benefits by collaborating at various levels, be it curriculum support, software foundation skills, capability building or experiential learning through Live Projects. The Career Education Program has launched specialized courses to develop required industry needed skills for manpower on emerging areas of technology such as Cloud, Mobility, Big Data, Business Analytics and Cyber security.
IBM is empowering Engineering & Management graduates and working IT professionals in India/South Asia with knowledge and skills to serve the industry. The Enhanced Program curriculum brings together the latest software content, real-world industry experience, hands-on lab courses and best practices, all into a single unique education program.
The Program provides:
- A blended learning approach by integrating classroom, hands-on lab exercises and team projects to provide both theoretical and practical training to solve real world problems
- The latest software content and knowledge of IT developments in the market to keep you ahead of technology trends
- Faculty Members comprising of field consultants, technical specialists and education experts
- A comprehensive semester based format to build technical foundation and widen skill specialties quickly
- IBM leadership and professional certification in IBM software technology
IBM – SKYLINE COLLABORATION
SKYLINE Institute and IBM Career Education have collaborated to build the deep skills in the areas of Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics. Starting academic year 2018, Skyline Institute has launched Co-Branded specialized Engineering and Management Skillset programs in association with IBM. The aim is to develop sufficient industry needed skills for manpower on Cloud Computing , Big Data & Analytics.
Skyline Institute offers an exclusive opportunity to engineering aspirants through futuristic Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) courses to be done with additional Skillsets with specialization in association with – IBM. The IBM Career Education Program has launched specialized courses to develop required industry needed skills for manpower on Cloud Computing & Big Data Analytics. These additional specialized courses of IBM shall be additionally taught to the students who opt for it as per the Institute’s policy.
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
(Specialization in Business Intelligence Analytics in association with IBM)
(Specialization in Cloud Computing in association with IBM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
( Specialization in Business Intelligence Analytics in association with IBM )
- The aim is to develop industry needed skills for manpower on Analytics & Cloud Computing in furtherance to the Engineering programme of the university.
- An innovative curriculum has been developed for the programs jointly and will be delivered by IBM designated subject matter experts and institute faculty. The curriculum caters to the various skill requirements of organizations across the world including Banks, Computer Services, Education, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and other industries.
- IBM designated experts will be available at the institute to conduct classes face to face, to ensure that the knowledge and skills are imparted effectively.
- Campus having a state-of-the-art infrastructure and convenient accessibility from New Delhi & UP
- Online resource management through learning management system (LMS).
- An IBM Software Lab for Emerging Technologies has been setup at the campus. In this Lab, IBM has provided relevant IBM software & curriculum content for courses.
- The programs bring together the current software content, real-world industry experiences, hands on lab courses and case studies for the participants
- IBM has conducted various faculty development programs to enhance the capabilities at Skyline Institute.
- The Institute faculty will be able to use the IBM software in the lab for their non-commercial research interests
- A joint committee has been setup between Skyline Institute and IBM that will continuously recommend on course curriculum, content, delivery etc. The Committee will monitor and review the activities under these Programs and recommend decisions with respect to any aspect regarding programs.
- While each program participant will receive the printed course material from IBM, they will have access to various IBM online forums for additional study material and resources to interact with experts & participate in discussions.
- Professional certification by IBM. The participants will receive certification from IBM at the completion of the course – Experts from IBM will provide real world challenges for project experience and also mentor the students through the various phases of these projects
- Students may have the opportunity to visit IBM centers from time-to-time for live industry experience
- Courseware – books and material for each student
- Pursue advanced degrees in engineering, business, or other professional fields.
- Improve the prospects for a global career with the best companies
Courses in association with IBM for B TECH Students
- 1. CLOUD COMPUTING IN ASSOCIATION WITH IBM
- 2. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYTICS IN ASSOCIATION WITH IBM
Courses in association with IBM for MBA Students
- 1. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYTICS IN ASSOCIATION WITH IBM