DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING
The department is headed by Mr. Basudeo Singh Roohani M.Tech., B.Tech.
The department has highly qualified and experienced faculty members specialized in key areas of Computer Sciences & Engg. such as Compiler Design, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Advanced Computer Networks, Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence network security. The department has one of the best infrastructure facilities in this region of NCR. It has state-of-the-art Computer Center with all laboratories having Pentium-IV computers connected on LAN/WAN or stand-alone mode. 20 MBPS internet connectivity is available. The campus is having round-the-clock Wi-Fi facility. The Department is a self - driven proactive nerve-centre, which caters to the ever- growing technology in the sphere of academic, research and training needs of computing concepts, tools and techniques. It encompasses a variety of topics, ranging from abstract analysis of algorithms and formal grammars, to subjects like programming languages, software, Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing and Computer Hardware. Our students are performing extremely well in leading organizations. The mission is to shape the students to be innovative, entrepreneurial and capable. Our advanced curriculum prepares students for career opportunities in different areas of this course. To meet the growing demands of the industry, the department endeavours to equip our labs with the latest necessary software and hardware. The department regularly conducts various seminars/workshops on the advanced technologies such as ethical hacking, advance socket programming, robotics etc. Also the department is running professional courses like CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administration). The networking system with advanced servers is run and maintained by well-qualified faculty and supporting staff. The intake of the CSE department is 180 in Ist year
- Air-conditioned Computer Labs
- Anti-virus Protected Systems
- CISCO Lab
- Dual Core System
- Web blocker server
- Linux Server
- High-speed Internet
- Excellent Peripherals
- LCS Projectors
- Centrally Structured Computer Network
- In-College Training through well qualified professionals
- High speed LAN with 12 MBPS channel bandwidth & sound power back-up (24x7)
- C/C++ Programming Lab
- Data Structure Lab
- CBNST Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Data Base Management System Lab
- Java Programming Lab
- Computer Graphics Lab
- Operating System lab
- Computer Networks lab
- CISCO Lab
- MAT Lab
- Web Technology Lab
- Mini Project / Project lab
- UNIX / LINUX lab
- Internet Lab
- Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Digital Image Processing Lab
- Two days workshop on "Ethical Hacking" by Cyber Security Innovators
- "Challenges and Threats in Cyber Crime (October 2012)" by Mr. Gautham Sharma, Director, Institute of Intellectual Property (EC Council).
- "Industry-Institute relations and latest demands in market (March 2013)" by Mr. Tanay Mishra from CMC Noida.
- Seminar on "Industry – Academia- bridging the Gap" by Mr. Chetan Mahajan, CEO, HCL Learning division.
- One day workshop on Java by Ducat Trainers.