The MBA Department of Skyline Institute of Management and Technology is headed by Dr. Shakti Prakash and is assisted by Dr. A Satyanarayan. The MBA department of Skyline Institute of Engineering & Technology is headed by Dr. Saroj Kumar Dash.
The MBA is the premier qualifications for individuals wishing to progress to strategic level in the Business & Administration environment. It aims to provide a rigorous grounding in the knowledge, skills and understanding necessary for participant to operate effectively as strategic general managers in service-driven environments.
Skyline provides a window to the modern world of business, commerce and management through its MBA program providing a holistic understanding of the up-to-date knowledge and skills to conduct business on a global scale. Students study the management philosophies; decision making process and analytical techniques, through conceptual knowledge and rigorous practical training in the field and to the analytical techniques used by management professional. Problem solving and decision making capabilities among the students are imparted through lectures & seminars by using LCD & OHP, individual and group projects, computer workshops with latest software, case studies, role-playing, group-discussions, company visits and presentations by practicing managers.
The course has compulsory core courses from different functional areas of management. Later on two specializations can be opted out of the four offered-Marketing, Finance, HR and I.T.
• Highly experienced faculties
• Extensive Industry Interface
• Training on Real time projects
• Education Loan facility
• Computer Resource Centre
• Regular Workshops and Seminars
• Routine Guest Lectures from Industrialists and academicians
• 95% placement in 2012 as compared to 93% in 2011
• Well stocked digital library with a collection of National and International Journals, magazines and newspapers
• Wi-Fi with latest teaching aids like LCD and Multimedia
PLACEMENT ANALYSIS OF MBA DEPARTMENT